Join BlueFort and FireEye at 8.45am - 11am on 6th October 2020 at The Gherkin, London for our next Cyber Attack Simulation
BlueFort run regular Cyber Attack Simulation events to help companies to consider how they would respond to a cyber attack. Typical feedback we get is that these are simulation events are ‘eye-opening’ ‘thought provoking’ ‘valuable’ and ‘scary!’.
We will once again be joined by our expert panel consisting of Director of UK & Ireland for FireEye Mandiant, a law partner who specialises in cyber breaches and a crisis communications expert too to give you the latest advice, insights and different perspectives at each stage.
A great event for anyone working in leadership, security, legal, risk, communications and of course IT!
- Participate in a real time attack to understand how to take back control
- Build confidence in taking the right actions that will protect your company
- Gain a deep understanding of the consequences of specific actions
- Hosted by cyber breach response experts from FireEye Mandiant
- Focused event for anyone working in leadership, security, legal, risk or communications
- Practical and engaging way to understand threats, risks and responses